Today we reached the $625 mark. What does this mean? It means that while there is still time left to fundraise, and still slots left in the project (4 as of this post), I can go ahead and start collecting your items. Below you may find the details, and if you are in on the “25” you should have already received this information through an update on Kickstarter.
If you are still interested you may sign up here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/liznoonan/25-people-25-bucks-25-pieces-of-art
Okay, here we go. In a private message to you I will provide my address to mail the items to.
Here are the guidelines.
1) Please send me something of a singular theme, one spoon, a box of spoons, one tie or a box of ties, etc.
3) Keep the size of the box no larger than 12×12, mailing tube, or anything smaller than that. If you are having difficulty with this, contact me to talk about it.
4) Include your name and address in with your items.
5) *this is optional* Please tell me a little bit about yourself, who you are, what you do for work, what you love, what you hate, if you have children, pets, or family you are close to.
6) *this is optional* Please tell me the story behind your collection. This may be as simple as “napkins I keep from restaraunts” to “napkins I keep bc I feel a deep connection to white paper that has to be pulled from contraptions”. It will help me to know what draws you to collecting that particular item.
Please feel comfortable asking me any questions. I look forward to making things for all of you!